Solar Power Solutions that are Exclusive for You!
Recent years have witnessed a surge in the number of residents that going solar. With solar schemes such as Victorian Energy Efficiency Target or the NSW Energy Savings Scheme, many households have been able to get their solar panels installed at affordable pricing. These schemes are aimed at covering major costs that are involved during a solar system set up in Australia by putting less stress on the homeowner’s pockets.
Your Green Planet is an Australia grown solar energy service provider that has been brightening up living space for years now. Our team of experts have been highlight flexibility to ensure that you have the best solar installation experience, be it a solar inverter NSW or solar panels Darwin, Your Green Planet has successfully done it all.
This blog explores what to expect after getting your residential solar power installations done. In case you are looking for professional advice on which solar panel system you should get, contact us today and let’s discuss your possibilities!
5 Things that Happen After Installing Residential Solar System in Australia
- Solar panels increase your home’s value: Solar panels make a home energy-efficient and contribute towards not only saving on electricity bills but also contribute to making the planet greener. This virtue of solar panels add more value to a living space as the new buyer or new occupant will be saving hundreds of dollars on electricity bills. Moreover, if you decide to sell your property, the solar panel installation will fetch a higher price in the market
- Guaranteed Return on Investment: Solar panels require minimal maintenance in terms of cleaning and repairs. Additionally, with scopes like the feed-in tariff, that NSW and other states offer, you can even sell the excess solar energy and earn money through it. With schemes like Victorian Energy Efficiency Target or the NSW Energy Savings Scheme, you can save hundreds of dollars on installation and up-front costs
- Savings on electricity bills: Solar panels convert solar energy to electrical energy throat the day and this energy gets consumed during the day while the excess energy gets sent to the grid and is used when the sun goes down. If a household ends up installing the whole solar power system viz., solar panels, solar inverter and solar batteries, the whole system makes the household independent from any sort of dependency on the grid. This largely minimises electricity bills
- Decrease carbon footprint: Carbon footprint is a result of greenhouse gases that are produced due to human activities. Solar panels are technologically sustainable and they do not produce any pollution-causing factors. Solar energy is a clean and green form of energy that is available in abundance. This takes off excessive dependency on fossil fuels
- Freedom on using electrical appliances: When a household switches to solar energy, the dependency on the grid decreases greatly. This gives freedom to use electrical appliances without having to worry about massive electricity bills. Additionally, a household can even run multiple appliances at once without adding any extra charges
Your Green Planet – Your Partner in Going Green and Sustainable!
Your Green Planet is a leading provider of solar panels in Australia. We have expertise in dealing with solar energy and other energy-saving products that are efficient and easy to use. We provide excellent service in energy-efficient technology. Moreover, our experts are always on the lookout for exciting, rewarding and cost-efficient schemes that will help you save more!
Planning to go solar? Experience flagship solar system Australia services with Your Green Planet.